Cora turned 4 months old on Monday! And yeah, I forgot her sticker yet again so there’s definitely some bad photoshopping. haha!
Weight: 13lbs 8oz (47th percentile)
Height: 27in (99th percentile)
– The itsy bitsy spider
– Goat noises
– Sitting in her high chair while Mom and Dad cook dinner
– Pooping out of her diaper when in said high chair
– Sophie the giraffe
– Playtime on her activity gym
– Mom’s dancing
– Her thumb
– Bubble Guppies
– Rolling from her back to her belly any chance she can get
– Screaming…for fun
– Chewing on her toes
– Downright REFUSING to do tummy time…I’m convinced our child will never crawl. Sigh.
Wearing: 3-6 month / 6 month clothes (+ most 9 month t-shirts), and ready for size 2 diapers once we finish her last package of 1’s. She has the most hilariously small butt. haha.
Sleeping: Aside from a random few nights where the four month sleep regression struck our household, she’s still a champion sleeper. Like typically 8:30pm-8:30am straight. Nap-wise, she’s a catnapper but we’re working on trying the 2-3-4 nap schedule to get down to two good naps and so far so good!